REVIEW: ALWAYS BE PURE MOONCAT SWEETPEA SOAP TREATED MY ACNES!!!

I actually been using the same face soap for the past two years if I'm not mistaken. It's charcoal based product. But seeing that my skin was 'immune' to the ingredients, I searched for another face cleanser. Guess what I found?!


ALWAYS BE PURE MOONCAT SWEETPEA SOAP


Not much reviews on blogger & youtube can be read though. But quite impressive la those reviews. Sebab kebanyakkannya menjadi! Omg!!!!


I tried this soap for ± one month. So far my skin likes it. Yesss!!!


I realized that my skin sebenarnya tak suitable dengan Korean products tapi I nak juga cuba produk ni. Thank God it worked. Wowowowowowowowow!!!






Price: RM30 (bought kat Shopee)

Mostly are priced at RM35 something on Shopee and you will get FREE BUBBLE NET & FREE ALWAYS BE PURE FOREST THERAPY ULTRA CALMING CREAM SAMPLE. But if you buy the RM30 one, no free cream sample la. Drop your comment below if you want the link kat shopee or DM me on Twitter!


DESCRIPTION?
2 layered-multi function soap. The pink side is for skin soothing and the white side is for skin brightening.

Top part (pink) contains green complex (Graviola Camellia Oil, Laminaria Japonica Powder, etc) to soothe every type of skin including SENSITIVE SKIN.

Bottom part (white) contains niacinamide, lemon essential oil, sea grape extract, and arbutin to brighten up dull skin and fade your scars & hyperpigmentations!


PACKAGING?
Cute! It somehow gives me the Sailormoon vibes. Oh did I mention earlier that I'm obsessed with Sailormoon? No? Ok now you already know kan? Even the soap got cat and stars on it.


WHAT IT CLAIMS?
  • Get rid of invisible dead skin cells and toxins.
  • Rich whipped cream like-lather gently covers your skin
  • Smoothen and hydrate your skin that's suffering from dead skin cells, toxins, acnes, whiteheads and blackheads.
  • Comes in new packaging now
  • Made up of natural ingredients and is being purchased by many consumers.
  • Can be used on face and body




FULL INGREDIENTS?
Graviola Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Cabbage Extract, Tremella Fuciformis ( Mushroom ) Extract, Rehmannia Chinensis Root Extract, Camellia Oil, Chamomile Oil, Calendula Flower Oil, Laminaria Japonica Powder, Green Tea Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca ( Apricot ) Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract, Pinus Densifora Leaf Extract, Citrus Limonum Essential Oil, Oil Soluble Licorice ( Glycyrrhiza ) Extract, Arbutin, Pearl Powder, Schizandra Berry Extract, Squalane, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Ceramide, Sweet Pea Fragrance Oil.




HOW TO USE?

  1. Lather the soap with lukewarm water.
  2. Massage foam into skin for 60 seconds and rinse off.


WARNING

  1. Don't leave it on your skin too long because it tends to be a bit drying. Please moisturise your skin afterwards.
  2. Don't use the soap directly on your skin. Use the whipped foam to clean your face.


FEEDBACKS?
It has only been a month but I can see my acnes are reduced, my skin seems to be bright and have dewy look, my scars slowly fade away (of course with other products too but niacinamide is one of the ingredient that help you to get rid of scars).

My blackheads and whiteheads almost NO MORE TO BE OBVIOUS!! My nose biasanya macam kasar, menggerutu and if I wear makeup, nampak whitehead.

Deep cleansing into the skin, it removes my makeup 99%. After cleansing, my skin feels so soft and smooth. Whaaat????

I use it on my body too because it smells so nice. THE WHOLE BILIK AIR PUN WANGI OKAY. Hahahahahahaha of course la I cut intol pieces and use one piece for my body, another one for my face.


PROS:
Removes blackheads & whiteheads.
Deep cleansing & removes makeup.
The fragrance doesn't sting my skin.
Brighten my skin
Fade my scars
Smooth nose!

CONS:
A bit drying if you leave it on skin for too long.
This soap is used up within a month

Will I repurchase?
Yes oh please it's my second soap today.

Comments

  1. skincare ni memang kena try and error. tapi kalau dah lama sangat pakai rasa nak tukar yang lain je >.<

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment helok sikit.

Popular posts from this blog

Sekeping kad biru (UPDATE)

Heart-Shaped Lempeng. Awak ada?

Kesian kakak ku di pagi raya