REVIEW: Nanowhite Fresh Mattifying Moisturiser

I've spent years looking for the most suitable moisturiser for my oily & acne prone skin. Like seriously, I've tried so many but couldn't remember those brands anymore la.


Then I read suggestions from one of my 'kenalan' in skincare group @ Telegram (hey hit me up in the comment section or Twitter if you want to join!). She listed allllll recommended moisturiser for oily skin. To be honest I've read the suggestion from Iman Abdul Rahim two years ago but ignored it hahdhsfdkshfjkhdf.


After doing all readings, I purchased NANOWHITE FRESH MATTIFYING MOISTURISER online.


Couldnt quite recall the price as it was on sale but i think below RM15 la that time. So cheap, very cheap one! 

But dont worry, kalau tak sale, the price still below RM20, affordable right?!

INGREDIENTS:




Water, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Mineral Oil, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance, Ethoxydiglycol, Butylene Glycol, Glucose, Lactic Acid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Bisabolol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Algae Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Inulin, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cyclodextrin


Ok so now I just remembered la kenapa I didnt want to buy this. Sebab mineral oil, fragrance and witch hazel as ingredients.

Dulu masa berjinak-jinak dengan double cleansing method, my first oil cleanser was Biore yang warna purple tu. Lepastu I realized yang my skin produced so many tiny bumps. Rupanya mineral oil la the real culprit!

Fragrance - i'm sensitive to fragrance. would get reddish and itchy skin.

Witch Hazel - can be quite drying for everyday usage even though my skin is oily!


Yes, my skin are still bumpy ever since I use this moisturiser but seeing my skin loves how it getting moisturised and went well with makeup afterwards, I'll just stick with this one til I found another newwwwwww  product!





Pros:
Always available in the store/online
Affordable
In tube (hygienic)
Travel friendly
Quick absorbing as it claim!
Last for 8-9 hours
Leaves my skin matte

Cons:
Ingredients (mineral oil & fragrance)

Will I repurchase?
Yes. I'm on my second tube now!

Comments

  1. I am currently using this one as well and loving it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment helok sikit.

Popular posts from this blog

Sekeping kad biru (UPDATE)

Heart-Shaped Lempeng. Awak ada?

Kesian kakak ku di pagi raya